Investing in a new air conditioner goes beyond finding the best system for your home, comfort needs and budget. After all, if you’re going to make the investment in a new air conditioner, you need to be sure to have it set up by a professional to make sure you get all the benefits it has to offer.
The experts at Air Today A/C & Heating are trained to make sure that the air conditioner installation process is done correctly the first time around. After all, who has time to deal with air conditioner problems?
One of the more common questions we receive when it comes to air conditioner installation is, “What can I expect when installation day comes for my new air conditioner?” To that, we arranged this overview of the day:
- Pre-Installation – prior to your actual installation day, one of the technicians from Air Today A/C & Heating will make sure the selected system is the correct size for you home and make sure that the installation area is clear and ready for a smooth installation.
- Testing – once everything is set up, the installer will make sure that the system is producing cold air, check for duct leaks and measure airflow, making any mandatory adjustments.
- Installation – once the installer gets there, they will make sure the system is placed correctly, stabilized and has the appropriate amount of clearance. Next, they’ll install all of the piping and wiring and get your system qualified for testing.
- Explanation – throughout the process, your installer is more than happy to explain all of the steps they are taking to get the system installed and in working order. They will also contribute tips to help you receive all of the benefits of your new system as well as how often you should check it.
We had a pretty big job where the guys were here all day. My husband was at work so I had my son there and our rescued dog. The guys were talking to my son and made a huge effort to play with my scared dog for a minute so she trusted them. They were so nice and I felt comfortable with all of them in my house. ==>View More TestimonialsLucy T.
When it comes to air conditioner installation, the expert team at Air Today A/C & Heating is ready to help make the installation process simple so you can get back to enjoying the benefits of your new air conditioner. Our team is NATE-certified and we are fully licensed and insured to take care of all your air conditioner installation needs.
When you trust experts like those at Air Today A/C & Heating, having your air conditioner installed means that you can count on:
- Comfortable Operation: expert air conditioner installation means that your system is installed and operating as it should be, leaving you with comfort for your entire family.
- Dependable Operation: choosing an expert like those at Air Today A/C & Heating to install your air conditioner means that it will be installed the right way and will be operating as it was designed to.
- Attention to Detail: expert installation of your air conditioner means you don’t have to stress about steps being missed or overlooked, and when all of the loose ends are tied up, you can expect a simply comfortable home.
Whether you’re moving into a new place with an old air conditioner or you’ve simply used yours until it stopped working, our team of professionals is ready to help make the process of purchasing and installing a new air conditioner straightforward. Feel free to give us a call at 972-881-1919 or set up an appointment online and we’d be excited to talk with you about the air conditioners we have and our installation process.