Keep Your Home Cozy with A High Efficiency Boiler.
Our expert staff at Air Today Heating & Cooling in Plano is skilled in all aspects of boilers. If you’re looking for a new boiler or yours needs repair, you’ve found the experts who can help. We carry a full menu of boilers and our team is prepared for whatever repairs you may need.
Boilers have a reputation for being inefficient. However, today’s boilers tell a different story, with some carrying a 95% AFUE rating!* What’s more, you will benefit from the comfortable radiant heat produced by gas- and oil-fired boilers. As your boiler efficiently circulates warm water or steam through your radiant heating system, you’ll enjoy the cozy comfort. Look at the other benefits of a high-efficiency boiler:
- When you’re talking about a boiler, maintenance is easy—no ducts to clean and no filters to change. Plus, boilers won’t blow dust through your house.
- Boilers generally don’t circulate allergens, making them a good choice for those who have indoor allergies.
- The zone control you have with a boiler is hard to beat.
- The dry air associated with the colder season isn’t a problem for houses with boiler systems, since radiant heat doesn’t usually dry the air.
- You don’t have to worry about blocking the heat sources in rooms when you have a radiant heat system. You also don’t have to worry about keeping doors open to ensure heat circulation.
We had a pretty big job where the guys were here all day. My husband was at work so I had my son there and our rescued dog. The guys were talking to my son and made a huge effort to play with my scared dog for a minute so she trusted them. They were so nice and I felt comfortable with all of them in my house. ==>View More TestimonialsLucy T.
Boilers are an efficient and cost-effective heating system for your home. Click through our options for both gas- and oil-fired boilers.
Call us today at 972-881-1919 to learn about upgrading your boiler today. Our staff at Air Today Heating & Cooling in Plano is ready to serve you!
* Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) measures how efficient the appliance is in converting its fuel’s energy into heat over the course of a year.