It’s no mystery that the weather in Texas can be hard to track throughout the year. But just because the weather can’t be trusted upon doesn’t mean your furnace should follow suit and leave you wondering whether you can count on it when that unexpected foot of snow hits. While it’s no fun dealing with furnace repair in the middle of awful weather, the team at Air Today Heating & Cooling is here 24/7/365 to make sure that your furnace is operating at its peak, providing you with lasting luxury throughout the cooler months.
At Air Today Heating & Cooling, our team of professionals are NATE-certified and trained to take care of any problems your furnace may be encountering, so regardless of the problem, they can settle it. Our technicians have been around furnaces enough to recognize that they operate at their topnotch when annual service is performed and repairs are made in a timely fashion so you can get the most out of them. We always aim to provide fast, valuable furnace repair and service wherever you are in the Plano area, so why not have confidence in the experts?
We should also mention that regardless of your furnace’s make or model, we can administer repair and maintenance services for it. You read that right – any brand.
Here are a few problems to look for when choosing between furnace repair and furnace replacement:
- Inconsistent heating: an improperly sealed system can lead to uncertain heating and a decrease in energy efficiency, costing you money and leaving you unhappy.
- Loud noises: an improperly sized furnace can leave your system constantly cycling, making it loud and possibly causing damage to the durability of the system.
- Excessive maintenance: as furnaces age they can require more tinkering and maintenance. However, there comes a time where constant maintenance and repair no longer make sense.
- Energy expenses: furnace upgrades have made today’s systems quite a bit more energy efficient than past models. New systems offer the ability to save on energy and on your monthly bills.
We had a pretty big job where the guys were here all day. My husband was at work so I had my son there and our rescued dog. The guys were talking to my son and made a huge effort to play with my scared dog for a minute so she trusted them. They were so nice and I felt comfortable with all of them in my house. ==>View More TestimonialsLucy T.
As temperatures drop and it’s colder outside we usually start hearing from customers about scheduling their annual furnace service appointments, but we also seem to field one other question during those conversations – “How long will my furnace last?”
There’s no hard and rapid answer to that question, but it’s pretty commonplace industry-wide to trust these tips:
- When your furnace repair costs come in at around 50% of the furnace’s rate, it’s time to replace it.
- Any furnace that is more than 12 years old has a greater risk of encountering issues. Those issues can be more frequent as well, even if they are more minute problems. That’s why we do a thorough inspection of your furnace and may advocate considering a full replacement at that time depending on what our inspection affirms.
Whether you’re looking to enhance your current furnace to a newer one or simply need furnace repair to get yours back up and running, the team at Air Today Heating & Cooling is ready to help. We should remind you that newer furnaces do have the advantage of new technology that older systems don’t have, helping homeowners realize higher energy efficiency, quieter operation, improved comfort and a prominent chance for saving money on your monthly energy bills.
Regardless of your current situation, be it simply doing your research because you know you’ll need a new air conditioner soon, or you’re in need of urgent air conditioner repair, the experts at Air Today Heating & Cooling are here in Plano for you. Give us a call at 972-881-1919 or use our online scheduler to get something set up today.