Having a new furnace installed is an exciting moment and it will help assure you’re comfortable throughout the cooler months. Whether it’s because your current system is on its final legs or you simply want to experience total home enjoyment with the latest technology and improved energy efficiency, you’ve come to the best place. At Air Today Heating & Cooling, we have a number of furnaces available to meet your needs as well as your budget.
Creating a homey environment for your family and guests goes beyond being welcoming and having your home decorated nicely. Having a furnace that can keep the temperature just right can create a place where everyone can de-stress at the end of a long day and enjoy the full comforts of home.
At Air Today Heating & Cooling we work hard to make sure everything goes just right. You’ll enjoy:
- Professional Installation – Our specialists are trained professionals and know how to install your new furnace correctly so that it can work the way it is supposed to.
- Attention to Detail – You can be confident that there are no loose ends or steps overlooked. We are respectful of your home while we are working and will schedule our time around your schedule.
- Peace of Mind – Simply put, new furnaces are made with the latest technology and should run reliably for a long time. You can likely expect to only need your usual annual furnace service to keep it going at its peak.
- Comfortable Operation – Technologies in the HVAC industry have enabled furnaces to provide even more comfort throughout your home compared to older furnaces.
We had a pretty big job where the guys were here all day. My husband was at work so I had my son there and our rescued dog. The guys were talking to my son and made a huge effort to play with my scared dog for a minute so she trusted them. They were so nice and I felt comfortable with all of them in my house. ==>View More TestimonialsLucy T.
When it comes to the actual installation of your new furnace, there are usually questions about the process. Of course, each installation is unique, but these offer a little information as to how we approach our installation process.
- Installation – When installation day comes around, one of our technicians will eliminate the old system to make room for the new one. Once the location is clear for the new furnace, the new system will be put in place. Then, all of the wiring and ductwork will be connected and sealed, preparing the system for testing.
- Testing – When the system is in place and all of the wiring and ductwork are connected, the technician will review to make sure that the furnace is running correctly and creating heated air. Ducts will be checked for leaks and airflow will be measured, ensuring that everything is in place and ready for normal use.
- Explanation – During the installation of your furnace, our technician is able to assist you through all that is happening and converse with you about the best way get the most out of your new system and what you can expect when it comes to maintenance requirements.
Our team of experts is more than happy to help make the furnace installation process a simple one so that you never miss a beat when it comes to keeping your home enjoyable. Air Today Heating & Cooling’s experts are also NATE-certified, fully licensed and insured so that you don’t have to worry about a thing when it comes to installing your furnace. Give us a call at 972-881-1919 or arrange an appointment with us online and we will work with you to not only identify the best furnace for your home, but also get it installed without a hiccup.