Peace of Mind, for just $149
Life is hectic enough, the last thing you need to worry about is maintaining your HVAC units! Air conditioners and furnaces are among the most expensive and crucial appliances in our homes, and the Air Today Home Comfort Club makes it affordable and easy to maintain them.
Join the Air Today Home Comfort Club and you’ll be billed a one-time fee of $149**, and we will not auto-renew your account. We will contact you on the anniversary of your membership to confirm if you would like to renew.
Join the Air Today Home Comfort Club and receive:
- Two complimentary annual tune-ups, valued at $258. Receive a springtime air conditioning tune-up and a fall furnace check to be sure your units are ready for the season ahead. We even include hassle-free reminders to schedule your service! Each tune-up is valid for every HVAC unit you own. One visit in Spring (Feb-May) and Fall (Oct-Dec).
- 10% off all heating, air conditioning, and plumbing repairs, year-round! Membership has it’s rewards. As an HCC member, you’ll enjoy a 10% discount on all your repairs.*
- VIP service, even at our busiest times. Members enjoy priority scheduling for all service calls throughout the year. Who doesn’t like a little VIP treatment?
Don’t Forget the Benefits of Regular HVAC Maintenance:
- Ensures your equipment warranty and home warranty coverage remain in effect. Did you know warranty coverage can often be voided for failure to properly maintain your system?
- Maintains the safety of your unit. As AC and furnace units age, their various gas and electrical components give rise to a host of potential safety issues.
- Saves you up to 15% on utility bills! Makes sense that clean units run more efficiently, right?
- Prolongs the life of your units. Mom always said things last longer when you take care of them. HVAC units are no exception.
Well-maintained units are safer, more reliable, and more energy-efficient. Who wants to pay an air conditioning bill that’s any higher than it needs to be? And who wants to risk an old furnace wire fraying and catching fire?
*Does not include replacement of major equipment (Major equipment includes, but is not limited to, HVAC system replacement or water heater replacement).
** Max limit of 1 complete system. $59 for each additional unit .